Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adjective Paragraph


SHY
There are many things that can describe me, but one that completely describes me is shy. I'm a very shy person I'm not really that talkative. I'm those people that easily get embarrassed and nervous. In class I don't really try to raise my hand to respond to the teacher because I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong. I especially dislike when teachers put me on the spot by asking me a question when I don't even know the answer. I get this feeling that the teacher is about to pick on me since I haven't said anything in the whole class period then that's when I really get nervous my heart starts beating faster and I feel like it's about to rip out of my chest. When people talk to me I try my best to let the conversation keep on going, but I guess it really doesn't work out for me. Many of my friends tell me Gabi say something you're really quiet. Even though I know I'm shy sooner or later I will breakout of my shell and not be as shy as I am right now.

5 comments:

abbydauth said...

I like how much effort you put into your blogs. You can describe things very well and paint a picture in my mind. You are a very good writer.

Kiley said...

you have a really good parargraph and i really like your blog, the game on the side is cool

Angelica said...

Love the paragraph and your layout. Maybe sometime you can come over and help me, WAIT!!!! you're upstairs!!!! in our room!!!

isabelle said...

i like your profile and your layout

jennyp said...

I like you paragraph a lot, I can connect with it in some ways too. Also I like your music :D