Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog #3 E.M

Dear Maria,
I bet you miss your home, your mom, and not being able to see the beauty of Brazil. It’s going to take some time for you to be able to raise enough money to go back home. I understand how you feel being far away from the things you love my situation is different mine is for school and for you it was thanks for the Swizz guy that got you into this mess. I read the part that you were taking pictures and that you wanted to send them to your family to make them believe you’re having the time of your life and you’re being successful when really you feel home sick. The people that took you photos seemed to love them and the Arab person seemed interested. You guys went out to eat and like you said you guys went to a Chinese food restaurant since Chinese food is cheap. The Arab person said, “If you come up and have a drink with me in my hotel room, I’ll give you a thousand francs” (52). The Arab person told you were pretty that most of been awkward and he was probably hitting on you. As time kept passing by in your dinner you started crying the guy didn’t know what to do he felt pretty lost and confused how this happened so randomly. You just kept going and asking for more wine. When the dinner was almost over you asked again what about that date but we actually regretted asking you so, what ended up happening?

No comments: