Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog #5 E.M

Dear Readers of E.M.
The book seems to be getting intense with what’s going on I really seem to enjoy it a lot. I wonder if anything random will come out of no where in which it brings suspense. Just right now Maria is going out to dinner with a guy that seemed to be interested in her photos but she thought he was interested with her but it didn’t turned out to be like that. He turned out offering her to go to his hotel and he will pay her but he ended up regretting what he said. I would love to know what will happen next. The only questions I can think off that I will love for the book to answer for me right now is if Maria will ever be able to return back to her home in Brazil and if she is how long will it take for her to be able to go back home. This is a really book and I cant wait till I’m done with the book so I will be able to think what happened with the book and be able to make sense of it. It’s an amazing book with a well plotted structure.

No comments: